photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

6.18.2010

E3; gamers, booth babes, and a gold medalist

hello friends! my apologies for being so mia the past couple of weeks. lots has been happening. but all very good and exciting. 

this week i was fortunate enough to attend E3 with my company WB Games. there, the Studio that i work for, Snowblind Studios, unveiled the project that they have been working so hard on for the past year and a half, Lord of the Rings: The War in the North. the trip was a huge success and the game was loved by critics! so a huge WOO HOO for my fellow co-workers!

anyway, i was asked to cruise around this massive game convention and document what i saw. after 2 days at this event i ended up with 500+ images to sort through. there was so much to see and all of it....
over. the. top.

here are some of my personal fav's.

(click on the images for larger views)

 The LA Convention Center

 Entrance
 the WB tower at the entrance of our booth
 my boss Ryan, giving an interview about the game in front of the entrance to the demo theater
 LEGO Harry Potter (Also at our booth)






 caged zombie booth babe
 this guy is having a blast
 gamers lined up to meet the playmates....busted!
 our "booth babe" Alma from Fear 3
 fitness booth babe demoing the new Sony Kenetic
 Shaun White getting in on the booth babe action




 this is where my blood started pumping....i LOVES me some Rockband....
 they're introducing a Key Board for Rockband 3!!
 mexican wrestler dude signing autographs in between matches
 the corridor in the convention center
 the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers