photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

6.23.2010

the museum of flight for fathers day with my boys

what a fun thing to do on father's day or on any other day for that matter. if you haven't been and you like history (even just a little) or you find impressive displays of engineering fascinating, or you just love making your dad's or anyone else who's obsessed with aviation's day....  i highly recommend heading down there. 

i was lucky enough to have both of my important men with me. patrick and my dad reg. it was like watching two kids in a candy shop. and for me, it was a great day of good ol' picture taking.







the Reg :)







photo of a photo of a guy in a wind tunnel at Boeing....

1 comment:

  1. Loving the airplane pictures. I feel like watching the movie Pearl Harbor again! Reg makes a nice astronaut too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers