photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

8.02.2010

musical monday; vacation brain

i've gots me a bad case of "vacation brain" {when all you can do is dream of white sandy beaches, bronzed shoulders and a cold cocktail....and yet here you are, sitting at your desk in kirkland... on a monday .....with no such vacation in sight} anyway, here's the play list that's getting me through it.





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your playlists!! Each time I hear Bon Iver- I can't help but think of the playlist you made for me awhile ago!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie B! Em & Josh just gave me the most wonderful gift... one of your photos! So awesome, I am totally impressed with how good you've gotten with your art. Thank you for the amazing shot, it's coming all the way to Africa with me. Hopefully I'll see you around my next time in Seattle. ~Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Followers