photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

8.23.2010

gettin' figgy with it

mmmm.....my stomach is growling just thinking about them. we were lucky enough to be invited over to Patrick's sister Carrie's house (how's that for a mouth full) for a lovely surprise birthday dinner for her mother in law Joyce. they had a chef come in and cater an amazing dinner... the first course? figs and goat cheese with a balsamic reduction. to be perfectly honest, i had never tried a fig in my life  and was a little hesitant (since strange fruity thingies are usually not my bag) but as soon as the first bite hit my mouth i knew that these little nuggets of goodness were going to be gracing my kitchen very soon. they're not only tasty but really lovely to look at...and i LOVED how he plated them.

thanks again Eric and Carrie for a beautiful evening!



1 comment:

  1. WTF? What the fig??? They do sound creepy but I honestly can't say I've had them besides in a Fig Newton. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers