photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

9.15.2010

venice beach, ca.....normal not allowed


this last weekend i shot down to the LA area for a lovely weekend with my besties and to attend the baby shower of the incredibly gorgeous preggerlady Jenny. i was also honored to take some amazing maternity shots of her that i'm still working on but will share them as soon as i'm finished...so stay tuned for those.

in the meantime i wanted to post a few shots from our quick preflighthome afternoon in venice beach....what a circus that place is...and i say that with nothing but love cause i love me a good circus sans clowns. 

looking forward to going back and taking my time with it, because it literally felt like we were in another country...and lord knows i love to travel abroad. :)



german bros pumping it up
notice the guy with a metal detector   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers