photos, funnies and me

About Me

My photo
seattle, wa, United States
i'm a seattle based photographer that is available for a wide range of projects that include portraits, editorial and event coverage. visit my website at www.anniebstills.com for portfolios and contact info.

10.05.2010

road trippin' trip to end all road trippin' trips...

photo courtesy of dr. cullen


well, the day has almost come....Patrick and i are hittin' the road for 11 days of adventure down the california coast. our plan is to haul buns the first day straight down to Grants Pass and then just meander our way down the coast, stopping wherever we fancy... no set schedules...no deadlines...just flying by the seats of our designer jeans.

aww, i can picture it now....food, wine, redwoods, beaches, friendly faces, tons of photos and memories memories memories. my excitement is beyond exciting. and at the risk of sounding cheesy, for me this trip is more about the journey and less about the destination....which, at this moment in my life, seems more than appropriate.

so, if you live along this pretty little blue line let me know, perhaps a glass of road wine is in order. or if you've done this road trip yourself, any words of advise? anywhere that we should absolutely stop?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers